Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fearless Females - A Family Resemblance!


In honor of National Women's History Month, I will be following the blogging prompts from The Accidental Genealogist blog. The prompts are interesting and I am truly enjoying this.  Here is day 24.  

March 24 — Do you share any physical resemblance or personality trait with one of your female ancestors? Who? What is it?


For a long time people told me I looked like my Mom.  I think I look more like my Dad.  I don't know if I have a mixture of the two.  

I am going to post some pictures of the females from my mom's family so you can see what you think.



Me


My Great Grandmother, My Grandfather's Mom

My Grandmother, My Mom's Mom                My Mom




My Sister, Who I believe looks like my Grandmother.

Do you think there is any family resemblance in there anywhere?



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures. I see more of a resemblance between you and your grandmother than any of your other family members. I'm the same way, a mix of both of my parents. I also wanted to thank you for your hair suggestion, I think I will go with that idea, I'm not brave enough yet to go really short. p.s. We're all real fashionista's in our own minds. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete